Taking a zeolite health supplement is very easy. Shady zeolite health companies have worked to make it confusing by creating irrelevant, complicated, false directions to make their product seem more potent than it is. But taking a zeolite health supplement is quite easy. Below I have listed the necessary information for you to follow when taking a zeolite health supplement.
(By the way, I just want to point out that all this information comes directly from ZEO Health, which is the original manufacturer of zeolite health supplements. By doing all the research and testing, they have laid the foundation for the entire zeolite supplement industry and have always been the leading experts on zeolite supplements.)
The Correct Directions for taking any Zeolite Health Supplement
- Take at least 4-5 grams of zeolite a day, and up to 15 grams (4-5 grams three times a day). You can essentially take more than this within a day. Toxicology reports show that it won’t harm you if larger amounts are taken. You will just be wasting the zeolite if you consume too much!
- Take a zeolite health supplement consistently for at least 90 days. Detoxing takes time. Since you didn’t get the toxins in one day, it will take a significant amount of time to remove them. Ideally detoxing should be done indefinitely, since you are exposed to toxins every single day. Don’t forget that zeolite isn’t toxic so you can take it without worry.
- Doses should be taken about 6 to 8 hours apart because that is how long it takes for the zeolite to circulate throughout your body. If you take three doses in a day, take one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening, with at least 6 hours in between. Taking it less than 6 hours in between each dose won’t harm you, don’t worry! The excess (wasted) zeolite will be treated as fiber and removed during the normal excretion process.
- Zeolite can be taken with food or without food, before eating or after eating. It doesn’t matter! It is generally believed that taking it before eating can help with nutritional absorption. This is because the toxins disrupt normal cellular functions and block the cells from absorbing nutrients. When zeolite is able to remove the toxins first, the cells can then better absorb the nutrients from the food. With ZEO Health’s product Esdifan, which aims to stop diarrhea, they actually recommend that the product is taken with the foods that usually cause your symptoms.
- Zeolite powder does not need to be mixed into a specific amount of water. As long as it’s wet enough for you to swallow it, that’s enough water. If you feel the need to mix it into 32 oz. of water, that’s okay too, whatever works best for you is what you should go with. It can even be mixed into foods or baked into cookies. Wherever you can get it in is fine.
- You don’t necessarily need to drink extra water with a zeolite health supplement. Some people feel thirsty after taking it, especially if it was a powder, as opposed to capsules. This is because zeolite is very absorbent and sucks up extra water in the body. It may also give you dry mouth if it is a fine powder because it could stick to your tongue. If you are thirsty and want extra water, then drink it. If you’re not, then don’t. It’s that simple.
I hope this clears up some concerns for many of you out there. If you have any questions, please send me a message. And please remember not to trust companies will ridiculous directions, restrictions, and requirements! It’s an indication that they don’t know what they are doing! Just remember to get enough high quality zeolite with each dose. Taking less won’t harm you— it just won’t be as effective.
An Alternative “Liquid” Zeolite
If you are not big on the powder or capsules, and like the convenience of a liquid, there is one SAFE, RELIABLE, and HONEST company that you should consider—Regal Supplements. Regal designed Zetox, a fruity-flavored zeolite suspension product, in which you can squeeze a dropper full directly into your mouth or into a glass of water. When using one dropper full a day, twice a day, the product should last you a full 30 days. The product also contains Vitamin B-12 and D-3, both of which help greatly with energy levels and fighting depression.
Zetox should be chosen over other liquid zeolite formulas for several reasons:
1. By just reading the label, one can see how honest and upfront this company is about their product. They refer to their product as a “Zeolite Suspension,” meaning that it is zeolite which has been added to liquid and does not dissolve. Other companies refer to their product as “liquid zeolite,” which implies that the zeolite itself is liquid. But zeolite CANNOT be liquefied! Thus, companies presenting their information product as “liquid zeolite” are being deceitful and should NEVER be trusted. (Don’t believe me about other liquid zeolite products? Compare their ingredients, directions, and the amount of zeolite they contain.)
2. The amount of zeolite claimed to be in a bottle of Zetox is actually in the bottle! Other supplement companies, in an attempt make consumers think that the entire bottle is liquefied zeolite, and not water, LIE about how much zeolite is actually in their products!
** Here is a clue to figuring out whether or not you are being ripped off: Zeolite looks muddy in water. If your “liquid zeolite” looks clear, it probably just water! Read the rest of this entry
What zeolite supplements can I trust?
When it comes to your health, there are not many products that can be trusted. Yet, there is one dietary zeolite company in particular that can, in fact, be trusted—ZEO Health. There are a number of reasons why this company is far superior to all others, and should be trusted above all others
1. ZEO Health is the original manufacturer of zeolite health supplements, and has been around for over 15 years. Although original does always mean better, in this case it does. The founder of the company did his homework, and had zeolite mines from all over the world tested for almost 4 years before bringing the product to consumers. Their zeolite is the purist on the market.
2. Also, ZEO Health’s zeolite has been used in medical studies to demonstrate the positive effects zeolite has on humans and animals. While inferior zeolite supplement companies constantly refer to these medical studies to sell consumers on the healing powers of zeolite, it is NOT the same pure zeolite that was used in the studies! Read the rest of this entry
Zeolite is an extraordinary mineral that has numerous healing abilities. In short, zeolite takes heavy metals and other dangerous toxins out of the body, with no healing crisis. Although zeolite has been used in industries for decades, it has only been available as a dietary supplement for about the last 15 years. The problem with this supplement is that there are so many companies selling different zeolite products, it’s difficult to know who to trust.
Why does zeolite have such a bad rep?
Many zeolite companies don’t care about your health. For the most part, they are just looking to make as much money off of you, and your situation, as possible. Many are not experienced health professionals and are usually not well-versed on the subject of zeolite. Some less scrupulous companies even use industrial grade zeolite in their products because it’s cheap to buy in bulk. Industrial zeolite is often filled with toxic metals, such as lead and manganese, and should NEVER be ingested!
Read the rest of this entry