Taking a zeolite health supplement is very easy. Shady zeolite health companies have worked to make it confusing by creating irrelevant, complicated, false directions to make their product seem more potent than it is. But taking a zeolite health supplement is quite easy. Below I have listed the necessary information for you to follow when taking a zeolite health supplement.
(By the way, I just want to point out that all this information comes directly from ZEO Health, which is the original manufacturer of zeolite health supplements. By doing all the research and testing, they have laid the foundation for the entire zeolite supplement industry and have always been the leading experts on zeolite supplements.)
The Correct Directions for taking any Zeolite Health Supplement
- Take at least 4-5 grams of zeolite a day, and up to 15 grams (4-5 grams three times a day). You can essentially take more than this within a day. Toxicology reports show that it won’t harm you if larger amounts are taken. You will just be wasting the zeolite if you consume too much!
- Take a zeolite health supplement consistently for at least 90 days. Detoxing takes time. Since you didn’t get the toxins in one day, it will take a significant amount of time to remove them. Ideally detoxing should be done indefinitely, since you are exposed to toxins every single day. Don’t forget that zeolite isn’t toxic so you can take it without worry.
- Doses should be taken about 6 to 8 hours apart because that is how long it takes for the zeolite to circulate throughout your body. If you take three doses in a day, take one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening, with at least 6 hours in between. Taking it less than 6 hours in between each dose won’t harm you, don’t worry! The excess (wasted) zeolite will be treated as fiber and removed during the normal excretion process.
- Zeolite can be taken with food or without food, before eating or after eating. It doesn’t matter! It is generally believed that taking it before eating can help with nutritional absorption. This is because the toxins disrupt normal cellular functions and block the cells from absorbing nutrients. When zeolite is able to remove the toxins first, the cells can then better absorb the nutrients from the food. With ZEO Health’s product Esdifan, which aims to stop diarrhea, they actually recommend that the product is taken with the foods that usually cause your symptoms.
- Zeolite powder does not need to be mixed into a specific amount of water. As long as it’s wet enough for you to swallow it, that’s enough water. If you feel the need to mix it into 32 oz. of water, that’s okay too, whatever works best for you is what you should go with. It can even be mixed into foods or baked into cookies. Wherever you can get it in is fine.
- You don’t necessarily need to drink extra water with a zeolite health supplement. Some people feel thirsty after taking it, especially if it was a powder, as opposed to capsules. This is because zeolite is very absorbent and sucks up extra water in the body. It may also give you dry mouth if it is a fine powder because it could stick to your tongue. If you are thirsty and want extra water, then drink it. If you’re not, then don’t. It’s that simple.
I hope this clears up some concerns for many of you out there. If you have any questions, please send me a message. And please remember not to trust companies will ridiculous directions, restrictions, and requirements! It’s an indication that they don’t know what they are doing! Just remember to get enough high quality zeolite with each dose. Taking less won’t harm you— it just won’t be as effective.